Congratulations on your decision to begin your journey into recovery. We are very happy that you have decided to begin that journey at RELIANCE TREATMENT CENTERS. We are all looking forward to working with you and your family.The following list is important information to help make your stay more pleasant and your admission process more smooth. All the details will appear when you click the category title shown, please read through all of the information and give us a call if you have any questions.
- You will be brought to the admissions office where you will be assisted in completing the necessary forms to begin treatment.
- You will be asked to supply urine sample to give us a baseline. As soon as you are able to provide a sample, please let someone know.
- You will meet with the medical staff for a routine medical screening.
- Our clinical director will meet with you to assign your counselor and roommate.
- You will meet with someone to collect initial clinical information, etc. and then be taken on a tour of the facility.
- Meals will be provided for you.
- You can make change happen. Each and every step will not be easy and you do not have to do it alone. You can RELY ON US to offer support. With hope and courage, know we will be with you every step of the way.
What To Pack
- You do not need a great deal of clothing. We would suggest about one week’s worth as RELIANCE will provide you with a washer and dryer on the premises and you will have an opportunity to do your laundry at least one time a week.
- Comfortable clothing for a warm climate. Temperatures are generally above 75 degrees, except for a short period during the winter months.
- Swimwear – beach and pool are an important part of our schedule. We recommend that you bring at least one bathing suit and a beach towel. Other beach items suggested are: flip flops, cover ups, sun glasses and suntan lotion.
- Light sweater or sweatshirt – No heavy jackets or coats are necessary, however, a sweater or sweat shirt for the few chilly days is strongly recommended.
- Work-out clothes – just about any old tee shirt and either sweat pants or shorts will do. Comfortable sneakers and socks are an absolute necessity.
- All medications that you are taking must be packed in a separate plastic bag. They MUST be in the original container with the pharmacy label on them. Please do not mix, and/or change bottles. If you do so, we will not be able to allow you to take them. This includes all over the counter medications.
- Cell phone & cell phone charger
- Credit cards
- Check book
- Laser pen
- Car keys
- Dice, playing cards, poker chips
- Condoms, sexual devices, lubricants, pornographic materials
- Sharpie markers, sharpie highlighters
- Straight edge razor blades
- Weapons (mace, knives, brass knuckles)
- Aerosol sprays
- Nail polish and nail polish remover
- iPOD Touch
- iPOD with camera
- iPad or any Tablet
- Games console
- Prescription medication
- OTC medication
- Vanilla extract
- Food item containing alcohol words: red wine vinegar, baileys creamer, vodka sauce
- Anything containing drug or alcohol words, Hemp lotion, etc.
- Hair dye
- Energy drinks, espresso
- Hand sanitizer
- Liquids containing alcohol (creams they can keep)
- Dip (chew)
- All Electronics w/access to the internet/camera
We know this can be a difficult time and at Reliance Treatment Centers we want no barriers to success. Learn to live sober in the most relaxing environment we can provide.
Call us 24/7 at 1-866-972-6620 or